Hallo liebe Leser...
Entschuldigt bitte, dass seit dem letzten Eintrag gar so viel Zeit verstrichen ist. Da ich nun immer mehr Aufgaben zugeteilt bekomme und Abends meist noch einkaufen/waschen/telefonieren/aufräumen/... muss kam ich einfach noch nicht dazu.
Zuersteinmal möchte ich mich ganz, ganz herzlich für all die Nachrichten bedanken, die ich in den letzten Tagen so erhalten habe. Glaubt mir: es freut mich jedes mal ungeheuerlich von Euch zu hören!!! Beschämender Weise gilt hier jedoch selbiges wie bereits erwähnt: ich kam noch nicht einmal annähernd dazu jedem zu antworten, bitte verzeiht es mir!!! OF COURSE I get even after, for sure!
And now I bring you again to the latest state of play:
Just this Malte, the company bought a used Nissan Almera on Friday, the course I also may use and will;)
in the left traffic to find your way around is viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiel easier than i
grows in me the urge to see more and more of the city. In the guide I already saw pictures of bright colorful hillside houses that once I really even want to "perpetuate on SD card".
I asked why Tyron on ( Another colleague of mine, and he also makes in his civil engineering degree this semester to be driving on the construction site) with me at the weekend a bit through the city, so I can orient schonmal something.
Saturday afternoon so I drove him home after work first so that it will move once and I could see his stall. ... Alter Schwede! That was a bit adventurous! :-)
He lives in a flat with ... hmm ... No idea, an estimated 15 other Africans. Each room is approximately 30m ² and berherbergt two roommates, a space-center cabinet, the two "kingdoms" from each other. From each room echoed in loud music, you get feel like in a multi-space-disco ... and continually we encounter any roommates that emerge from one of the many doors (some with fresh towels coming out of the shower) ... in short, there was a mess! How to study ng only in such a Umgebu
were nice to me! Everyone I spoke directly and immediately greeted me in New-York-style gangster handshake including access to and can flick your thumb sounds (now very babbling, sorry, but I know how real non-ego can better describe how .. called for such a thing?). And most Africans are very wild drauf, dass man Ihnen ein paar deutsche Wörter beibringt: Ich wurde zum Beispiel prompt gefragt, was "dscht dorch eknik" heißt... (es stellte sich heraus, dass sie den AUDI Slogan "Vorsprung durch Technik" übersetzt haben wollten.. *gg*)
Anstatt mir allerdings die Stadt zu zeigen wollte Tyron unbedingt auf den Signall Hill.. und das war auch in Ordnung! Von diesem "Berg" aus (auf dessen Plateu man Gott sei Dank mit dem Auto hochfahren kann) hat man dann einen wunderschönen Blick auf Kapstadt, den Atlantik und den Tafelberg. Meine Wohngegend befindet sich übrigens auf der zum Meer gewandten Hangseite dieses Berges.
Anschließend fuhr ich dann mit another fellow student of Tyron and Malte to Camps Bay, an absolute Nobel district not far from my accommodation. Here are invariably million-dollar luxury villas, all built into the slope and therefore with a sea view.
for the evening would actually be a party have been announced: At
Tyrone University (Cape Peninsula University of Technology) was a kind of open-air place, with African a capella and rock bands. Earlier in the afternoon when we drove to Signall Hill, I saw the workers erect fences around around the campus. However, I was following the day too tired to even do just one step out of the house, let alone in the middle of an unknown Menschenmenge das Tanzbein zu schwingen; Mein Abend endete deshalb an einer Burgerbude um möglichst schnell in's Bett zu kommen.. endlich mal ausschlafen !!!
Ausschlafen ? Nich ganz... Schließlich wollten Malte und Ich am Sonntag nach Robben Island, eine kleine, brettl-ebene Insel ca. 10 km vor der Küste Kapstadts.
Und da der Reiseführer dazu rät seine Tickets während der Hauptsaison mind. 3 Wochen (!) im Vorraus zu kaufen konnte es sicherlich nicht schaden sich nen Wecker zu 8 Uhr zu stellen und den Reiseveranstalter vorher mal anzurufen.. ;)
Es waren auch nur noch Plätze für die 11 Uhr Tour zu haben, und generell hinterlegen Sie keine Karten auf telefonische Anfrage. Wir gingen deshalb vorsorglich to get hold of a very early stage to the waterfront to our tickets and then had breakfast quite chilling in a coffee shop in the harbor.
Robben Iceland must say I was blown away not just now ... Time was nice, but not more .. The highlight of this trip was still the guide, me with his constant jokes, and his dry humor brought more than two times to laugh ... ;) A really cool guy, When I think about it ... * Gg *
Well, and schwupsdewups, saw non-haste was the weekend already over, and I plug in the middle .. a new time-consuming work week
But run the plans for the weekend bevorstehnde already back in full swing! ;-) Would
0 comments:
Post a Comment