Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sadlier Oxford Vocabulary Level E Answer

Howzit?

So the people welcome here, regardless of whether or gangster-earth doctor.
Yes, I come from a level that is .. And unfortunately this is not an April Fool's joke .. : Let (

Hab ne terrible night behind me so I drive by the site secretary to a doctor have dt. Tonsillitis
Just like that mess out of nowhere to me the things the night and the day ... I hope this nausea will pass soon and my cycle can also again look at me ... * grumble *

Still gives me the time you have BEFORE the weekend to report what LETZTE Woche so geschehen ist. -jede Seite hat zwei Medaillen oder so, gell ? ;)


Mittlerweile hat die Baustelle wieder eine neue Fortschritts-Markierung passiert:
Der "Tie-Down" ist abgeschlossen und wir beginnen nun die Fachwerkträger auf die Seile der Dachkonstruktion zu setzen.. Klingt nach "Klapperatismus"? Find ich auch.. käme nie auf die Idee ein 40m langes, 8m hohes und 8000kg schweres Stahlmonstrum oben auf ein Stahlseil zu stellen (schon gar nicht bei den hier ständig herrschenden Stürmen). Aber die Jungs wissen was sie da machen, es klappt. ;)


Das Wetter scheint hier ziemlich verrückt zu spielen:
Erst: Hiiiitze, Sonne...
Next Day: Rain, 10 ° C, JACKET !!!!!
followed by a beautiful sunset and a "Scotch mist rising," the next morning.
Is the fog are lost for again 32 ° C. It is basically always wrong dressed (Murphy's Law) .. (Hence, perhaps my almond-strike?)
actually always thought that the ocean climate variability buffers ..

happened during the week here are not much .. work so well every day from about 7:30 until half 7th.
This week I took on Saturday, unfortunately, no convenient time to the "file" to close so I only one of the last half past 4 went from the site.
only briefly moved me then I with our Nissan on the "wrong" side of the road and threw'm just driven so rum:
at Camps Bay over (do Rinnert e you ... The residential area) in the south to Hout Bay and over the mountains in the East to Konstantia. This coastal road was simply fantastic! Guide is that one can discover with a little luck, whales on the open sea (I concentrated but rather on the street * gg *). In particular, the road always has a sloping incline to the Center ... - Made> as for a motorcycle tour.
As I turned from the coastal road with its magnificent buildings popped out of nowhere after a few hundred Meters, a slum on .. was just as shocking to drive past it. Such settlements are announced at best, the attentive traveler daurch that run on the same number of people on the road ..

My goal for this Saturday, the botanical gardens at Kirstenbosch. Here you can discover 36 acres of the plant wealth of South Africa and simply take time out of mind. But unfortunately, this natural reserve is located on the eastern slopes of Table Mountain. Meanwhile it was already late and the whole garden was already in shadow. Yet here were still some groups in the green, and spent an alternative "beach day". Whenever I visit I think I get plan auch mal so eine gemütliche Runde ein.. ;)

Was ich nur sagen muss: Der Garten duftet uuuuuuunglaublich ! Man riecht jeden Meter eine andere Blume.. nur: Leider riechen die nich immer alle angenehm... da gibt's regelrechte Stinktiere in der Flora-Welt...


Am Abend verabredete ich mich dann wieder mit dem südafrikanischen Praktikanten Tyron Volumbe an der Long Street, DER Ausgeh-Meile schlecht hin in Kapstadt. Hier steht wirklich ein Club neben dem anderen und man bekommt sehr viel zu sehen !!!

- leider nicht immer Angenehmes..
schon auf dem Weg dort hin sah ich aus dem Taxi, wie ein Mann im Straßengraben reanimiert wurde.. :(
Since then shoots a course equal to the head which the lifeless body is run again .. Gunshot wound? Knife fight? or at a natural heart attack? - And what this actually does, but in nem taxi at the Long Street .. Tyron was then quite late and I waited outside the due Café, with constantly begging children tugging at my sleeve .. L
suddenly shot out of a house two boys, one 8 and the other maybe 12 years old. The little boy was mauled in a tour from the larger (and therefore also stronger) ... head raised, rotated in a circle and the middle of the asphalt of the 2-lane main road dropped .. It is so hard not there to intervene! But I trust myself then non .. after that I am the victim, but I would like to thank the Small and non .. Or is it all just played? A kind Ablenkmanöver to pull my wallet from the bag? My fellow human beings around me has the entire incident definitely not interested, they have the quarreling ball only when he pushed away you stand in your way.

The "small" but then struck in the most literal sense of the barrel from the ground:
Just like that, he struck a roadside parked taxi driver now! Like a rabid baboon he reached again and again through the open window, and reached the terrified man is a total .. Then he climbed back into the taxi one and beat him with ner glass bottle .. had begun as soon as he was also already exited and over the hills .. tztztz ... where are the big brothers to such a spirited club to keep in check if they need time?

I've definitely seen enough: Get in the cafe and ordered a beer first at the bar ..

The "disco" where we went after was rather a vast barn (no offense people understand me wrong .. but I have non stop expecting something else!)
In the back were simply stacked mattresses in the open .. those were the seats .. where there is gloomy-looking three people had been comfortable and I know what were smoking .. but on the dance floor really stitched the bear!
The South Africans have an excellent taste in music and bawl heart happy with almost every song. Very happy people here!


The next day I went along with Malte just run up the north coast .. super great, deserted sandy beaches, luxury villas and numerous kite surfers in the water too cold. Really nice there.
chance we were then also passed a "National Park" reception .. after a few curious questions about the purpose of our trip, where we come from and so we were allowed to happen.
And found ourselves in a deserted unreal area again .. shrubs only as far as the eye can see .. and power poles! This fact is also a nuclear power plant (the reason for the strict security measures such as the strict photo shots .. It was really scary here .. a whole battery of Niegel-brand-new white jeeps of the energy group stood around .. and far and not a soul in sight .. hurry back home;.)

But a short detour to the "Century City", the largest shopping center in the southern hemisphere, we allowed ourselves then but still .. here I've found a super great guide that I'm taking time now to the chest. As long as I lie still in bed I yes even time for that .. ;)

So, have held out very brave! Was once again a long novel ..

love all greetings

Bernd


PS: A few oddities:

-all at 12 noon here is an ancient cannon fired .. there really shakes EVERYTHING! Is good for the workers who can not afford Clock ..
-lock the car is here (if you look at the functioning of the cylinder about it) in my opinion around to the wrong .. I stand on the passenger door so quasi: as here goes ON and ON direction towards the stern front .. tzzz ...
The Mc-Drive is here Clockwise
-The sun is at noon here in the north ... ;) Are
alcohol, it is very difficult: in general, only extra liquor liquor store to clock at 19:00, wine in the supermarket to 20:00 clock. After that, the shelves are closed off and secured by security to enter.
-Even the escalator is upside down: it is seen from the bottom left to upper right hand and comes down from above.
-I'm so stupid ne me the neighbor's cat always wakes in the morning by her whining to me then calmly aufn balcony failed ***. That's always been so ... but other morning I felt a bit mopped, as the next big Pisslache a shattered, raw egg lay! No bird's egg, an egg .. SO a mess! Can me here who abhaben non- ?!

Nur so am Rande... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment