Monday, February 28, 2011

Sebi Guidelines For Real Estate Funds

mods that you absolutely must try once

Heyho,

After my holiday I finally had the opportunity to play again Mine Craft. And today I want me time to deal with mods. The theme "Texture Packs" is still treated separately. Well, then I'll start:

Wild Grass Mod


The Wild Grass Mod is one of the best mods I ever had. It can grow in principle the grass. This gets Mine Craft a much more natural look. Also makes playing much more fun. If you then have not created a forest in Mine Craft, sees this a lot of feral.

While there is an update to 1.3_01, but I was able to test yet whether this works.
Here you will find all further information on Mod


Mo 'Creatures

Mo' Creatures is my absolute favorite when it comes to mods. This mod contains tons of creatures. There is of feral pigs to all werewolves there. Even the sea is populated with sharks. And depending on the difficulty level access, for example, bears and even lions! It's just much more fun when so many animals inhabit Mine Craft.
Unfortunately this mod is still not 1.3 compatible. However, work is. On this page you will find all further information and a list of all creatures.


Z Mods

Z The mods are different "mini-mods" which is the play more fun Mine Craft machen. Mit der Ultimate Fist braucht man nur einen Klick, um den Block zu zerstören. Und wer wollte nicht schon immer mal mit 'nem Granatenwerfer durch Minecraft laufen.
Leider gab es schon seit Minecraft Alpha keine Updates mehr. Dennoch ist  hier  ein Link zu den verschiedenen "Mini Mods"

Humans + Mod

Ihr wollt mehr Leben in eurer Minecraft Welt? Dann seid ihr bei diesem Mod richtig. Denn mit diesem Mod bevölkern allerlei Menschen eure Welt. Es gibt sowohl gute, als auch böse Menschen. Nachts schlagen sich dann Jäger mir Creepern or sometimes you help miners in caves.
Unfortunately, people only come at night and Creeper take no hold over people. As quickly rise to many "potholes"
The Humans mod is even 1.3 compatible and if you want to have it, then click her here.


So there the best mods that I know. If you still know more, then writes them but in the comments;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment