Monday, February 7, 2011

How To Remove Call History With Uverse

from the beach settlement to a chaotic cavity Trip

Good evening,
In my second "diary" is about my beach settlement, which is now almost finished and a very "entertaining" cave trip.

After some time working, I have the beach settlement increased a little. A hotel which has been roughly finished, was constructed entirely of wood.
I've given up a nice loft overlooking the beach and pool in the house left.

Stuttgart 22 can unfortunately still coming, as I currently have a high glass shortage ...
I have here again a picture of the skyline, I think that you want to see this too.
law to recognize the way the "cloud palace". He is not really nice, but it is still: P

I have again ventured into a cave, primarily to get coal. As I felt for the rails melted tons of iron had, I now acute coal shortage. I shall go deeper and deeper into the cave when I run out of the lava just before the arrows. I had 5 gravel, 20 bars and 4 springs. So I cut 3 minutes to the gravel stones (ie, "Flint") In the meantime I get visit: 4 skeletons, 3 Creeper and a zombie. As there could be no good anymore, I'm just blunt went to the Horde with an iron sword. And I even managed habs! I just ran with joy to the shortest way up, when suddenly, out of any corner, a zombie came. He gave me a body check and I missed the lava to a stone. It survived a Rambo I, of course, and you're ready for further upside. Finally arrived on my platform, I looked to see what I've captured. Nothing really special, but I have now 25 black powder. The mountain blast is coming closer ...

So that was my second diary entry and comment would be nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment