Heute möchte ich euch in meinem ersten Spielbericht mein neustes Projekt vorstellen: Das Tal der Könige.
In dieser Prunkstätte werden all die toten Herrscher des großartigen Rich "world 3" laid to rest. Or something like that.
Still, the project is still not progressed very far, but at least the facade of the building is already: the small pyramid.
This building will differ greatly from the inside below, for here I will not pay attention to real "Ancient Egypt Feeling", but rather to experiment around a bit and a few smaller I deen realize. I will also here a subway station and a new, diabolical space for my Nether Tor purely translated. Planned Buildings that are still following the Great Pyramid (including grave chamber, nasty traps against grave robbers, etc.), a few obelisks, two large statues of a sphinx (or something similar) and finally a hidden desert dungeon.
How you look, I've done a lot, and I already prepared the small pyramid quite a lot of effort and still prepares, my collected in hours of labor supply of light stones, for example, used up again and I'll probably be a few days the interior must file.
After all, are only two rooms or less finished:
Here the "checkerboard area", there is simply still a pile of black wool ...
This small hall was already completely finished, only the boxes must be removed.
The waterfall is actually the same, which can be seen in the first image, it connects the two rooms
and still is one level deeper.
So, that's it again from me, next time I will show you can then hopefully a bit more:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment