My worlds and projects
Good day,
Today I'd like to write a post about my worlds in Mine Craft and their projects. I attended only world 1 and World 2. So we'll start:
World 1
In World 1, I have a lot of projects. Let's start from the spawn point from here:
first The first platform
My spawn is close to several mountains, so I made my first hut at all on one. In addition, it comes from this mountain nor 6 fields in the air, so get up and certainly no monster. This "cottage" was and is actually only a 7x7 platform width. Only at the ends is a Cobblestone with torches. On one side there are still 3 boxes, 2 ovens, a jukebox and a work bench. The platform has remained relatively unchanged since I built this. As I mentioned initially, there are several mountains. Therefore, I have virtually built a mini skyline to a second mountain. There is also my second project:
second The cloud palace
Well it's not really a palace, but it is built in the clouds and 66% wool. Only the floor is made of wood and a corner of glass. So far he has only one floor, but he is still extended. This "palace" is just 6x6 spaces in size and consists of only one room. He is my second project, in my platform.
Befor we get to my third project, only once a history:
I wanted to build another mini skyline to be nearest mountain, so I went exploring. When I was a mountain had found, I began to build:
third The Skyline
The skyline is about 350 blocks long and 3 blocks wide. It has lasted for hours, they get added as it is now, and there were many problems:
first I could not estimate how much I had to start a line drawn. The result: a block too high. I am very often fell down and had once lost two diamonds and 64 iron ... Speaking of iron: Of this I needed a total of 128, to enable all the way with rails. And I needed also boosters, so I had to push off the ground with soil up to the skyline. But Well now missing is a booster and then the skyline is finished.
4th Stuttgart 22
I really wanted to just dig a 7x7 field to the indestructible stones to have a cross section of the mine Craft world, but now it becomes a subway tunnel. This about a hotel will be built, that is, I am also building up even further. If this is done again, I'm so proud: P If we are talking about hotels, I can speak the same time my next project:
5th A beach settlement
As the name suggests, I'm just here to me to build a small beach settlement. At the moment there are three houses under construction: the first is almost finished, the second is only of earth and the third is only a plan. It will be followed for at least three houses and two hotels (This is a hotel Stuttgart 22 and the other from the mountain). This settlement is also divided, the rear-family homes up to the real beach houses. Each house has a different size, other rooms and other roofs. between the houses, there is a gravel road that leads to the beach. This will be extended artificially.
6th The mega-cave
The mega-Cave is the deepest cave that I've ever seen. It starts in a mountain, which is located just 15 blocks under the border and ends with the indestructible stone, the Bedrock. I am currently in the development of cave.
7th Another cave
Why do I enumerate them here? It's simple: There are two in this cave Mobspawner;). This will be rebuilt on the occasion and turned into monsters traps.
8th Noch 'ne cave ...
... and a spawn point. This will also be converted yet.
Soo these are all my projects in world 1 This is also my main world, so I have not much to talk about World 2.
World 2
World 2 has no projects. I try here only. Click to play my friends when they feel like haben.
Das waren also meine Projekte und ich würde mich über Kommentare freuen. Bilder werden auf jeden Fall noch nachgereicht.
0 comments:
Post a Comment