Counterstrike
Hi there,
tell in my first "adventure trip" blog entry I you all things that has happened since the last entry.
I did it! The skyline is ready! With "only" 5 boosters and several hours of work the skyline finally works. To celebrate the first time I am gelatscht through world history for me to get clay because I got my beach settlement would make possible individually. I ran three days through the world and find exactly 0 clay. Out of sheer desperation I went running through a desert region around me at least take a few cacti. When I then wanted to do on the way back, I was then suddenly loads of clay. Overall I have six stacks 64er clay balls. These are currently all in the oven.
After a break, I started the game again and wanted in some cave. But since I had no desire to return to run through the world, I looked at their own cave gebuddelt.Okay really it's just three blocks wide corridor down, but it was worth it. After so about 20 minutes later this funny noise cave. So I dug further in any direction and find a cave - I left immediately. 3 Creeper, 3 skeletons and a zombie ran up to me at the same time. And I had only 3 raw steak there. When I won after a long, brutal struggle, exploration, and I lit the Cavity. And I found 6 diamonds!! 111elfelfelf I was nothing more prescient and saw gold. I naturally wanted to dismantle it. But I almost fell into a Lavabecken, which was hidden behind a head start. For security reasons, this part of the cave is blocked with earth and not yet explored.
I'm back went to the surface and wanted to bring the diamonds to safety. This has so far everything went well and I am also very happy about it.
undertaken after a long break I again ventured to the beach settlement. A house is now almost finished, as I have now expanded into the attic. There is now a pool (without water) and a nice bench seat (with only one seat) with a view to the beach.
So that was my first experience post-trip. I would appreciate, as always, comments and a recommendation would not be bad;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment