My future projects
Good evening everybody, I
you'd like to entrust my future projects and where I am hinbauen this.
read so much fun:
1.A real clouds Palace
As the name suggests, I would like to build a real cloud palace. He will be then to 90% of wool and 9% of glass. The remaining 1% is spent for a cool entrance.
Where he hinbaue? Simply Ans End of my skyline. The mountain is big enough to empty, making it ideal for such a palace.
second XXL a Lego block
Yes, you read correctly. I would like to have mine in my Craft World also XXL Lego block. However, I do not that really what I replica Lego brick (probably a 4x2 Lego brick) and the color I am also still in dispute. That depends on whether I have enough wool to dye. Otherwise you have a different material here ...
If I have enough hard-working reader by then, I'm maybe a little poll.
Where do I build it? Well, maybe somewhere near my beach settlement . But I am as I said, still not really sure. Only the basic idea there ....
third The Super Highway
This project will literally take years (Well Mine Craft-years). This super highway is at a 90 ° angle below the earth to run my Skyline and continue on the earth above the sea. Made from the Super Highway Clean-Stones and the strips of wool. How wide is it I can not say yet. I vacillate between 3 fields Clean-Stones per lane or 2 boxes Clean-Stones per lane. This is by far my greatest, but my hot project: P
4th A senior Mega Affengeil hell portal
I have already 15 Obsidian, but I do not really know where the hell I hinplatziere portal. In any case, under the earth, and before that will definitely be an interesting high pass.
These are my future projects, so far, and I hope I could give you a little "props for":) comments are as always welcome and I say only:
Until next time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment