Monday, April 21, 2008

Brazialian Naturlist Vidio

continue!

So, nu took long but here are some more. My last post has not probably as rumgesprochen. So I will now write clear text. This is about a small fine boat building project. Do not worry, the colorful pictures for lovers of shallow entertainment soon to follow. Before, I would like very briefly tell you how it really happened that I fell into this project.

So it all started when I was somehow the beginning of the 90 had the penne. Was where I slipped in as a certain milieu (I think a few people know what I'm talking about) and a short time later I found myself on a falling 420 in the middle of the Baltic Sea again. I can still hear the words as if it were yesterday. "Puetz boy pütz for your life!" And I pützte as I had gepützt never before and never again should Puetzer later. I believe that I was then kept my blind trust against the same rat over the side in the rough seas to jump. In any event, the sailing is far too small, neglected boats now for lively entertainment. Eventually, as inevitably came to ideas and dreams. One could do to build a boat himself. That would be something, and so hard can not be. But life came to us as always in between. Some years-ended the idea of \u200b\u200ba real boat building shadows waiting, waiting to be realized but still. And suddenly opens up a possibility. On a whim, I ask Schmiddi, my boss, he assesses how well the time required for the construction of a small yacht. Schmiddi is immediately interested and with the words "You must not dream of long, begin to build!" he offers me a place in its after-work beer drinking boot craft hall. And as if that were not enough, as is Schmiddi boat builder who builds himself just a classic motor yacht of plywood, fitted with all necessary tools, what it offers me for joint use. Because I just could not help to pack as this opportunity and start my building project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment